
Jamaica oulala!
I know that one of the place I'dd like to go if I had money and time to waste I would probably go and visit Jamaica. I never left my country before, I would really like to take vacations one day, enjoy the beach and having fun meanwhile. What I would like to do is to go in the sea and swim with the fishs. This country looks very pretty to my eyes. It seams like there is a lot of atractions and places to visit, I love to visit new places while enjoying the beautiful landscape. I'dd love to go on an island one day.
If one day I'll go to Jamica, I will visit the most places I can and I'll enjoy all of the beautiful girls in bikinis, geting tanned layed on the beach. Especially I will for shure have a couple of bottles empty in my room!!!;)
(157)words
Woow... Very nice your text.. you convice me... I want to go there too ... hihi
RépondreSupprimerI love your text especially the moment where you talks about beautiful girls in bikinis !
RépondreSupprimerI am just joking! That was a pretty good text you did. Keep up the good work and good luck to go there !